Protecting your privacy is crucial to us, we want to make sure we build trust with our customers that’s why we promise that you will keep your information and data safe while you travel this journey.
- About Fauxjacket.
- How do we collect private information from you?
- Why do we use your data?
- What is the legal basis for forwarding your data?
- Marketing periodical and staying in touch with you.
- How can we save and secure your data?
- Who will we exchange your private data with?
- Third party websites and personal policies.
- Why do we retrieve your data and how can you retrieve it?
- What are your rights?
- How can you save your baby’s information?
- What are cookies? Why do we utilize them?
- How to control cookies?
- How can we make shift to this policy?
ABOUT Faux Jacket.
How do we collect private information from you?
We accumulate and proceed the following types of information about you:
- . we accumulate information about you:
- When you sign up for our newsletter or updates.
- When you enter draw prizes and competitions.
- Which you complete, or which we complete at your request via the store card.
- When you place an order on our website
- If you ask us to stay in touch with you.
- If you ask us to receive privately online content like targeted advertising.
- If you complete the survey or send us your feedback about our products, websites or stores.
- If you want to know more about a product or our after-sales care and support services, to report a problem to you, the website or any product or any other reason if you contact us (for example, by phone, email or whatever).
The private information you give us may include your first and last name, title, gender, date of birth (day and month), email address, phone number, address, financial information (like credit or debit card details). shipping. Address, billing address, and any other information you deem necessary to provide.
The information you collect through our website will be matched with the individual information you may provide in our stores. This can help us make sure that the data you have about us is accurate and up-to-date.
- Other members of the fauxjacket group collect information about you.
This is the information we collect about you when you make a purchase at one of our stores or discount stores if you have completed a store private information card. These stores will also give a record of your transactions.
- We receive information about you from other sources:
We work close with third parties, for example, business partners, technical, payment, and delivery services subcontractors, ad networks, analytics providers, and search information providers. If we collect information about them from you, we will always make sure that they are providing us with information in accordance with the Data Protection Rules and that they are transparent with you that they share your data with us. We may use this information to keep our records accurate about you.
Why do we use your data?
We can use and share non-private data we collect from you or collect it without restriction.
Fauxjacket can use the above private data held about you for the above purposes (the purposes for which we require your consent are marked *):
- Fulfill the obligations arising out of any agreement between you and us and provide you with the information, products and services you request from us, namely the execution of your order and the processing of your payments.
- To remind you of the products placed in your cart on the website, but don’t purchase *
- To help us identify you and the accounts that you hold with us;
- Improving the website and the services we provide through the website.
- To tailor our website content to your needs and partiality
- Managing the security and data of the website collected by the website.
- Provide other services you have requested, as described when we collect data.
- To prevent, detect and investigate fraud, security breaches, law violations, and other misuse of the Website, and to enforce our General Terms and Conditions.
- To address any inquiries, correspondence, concerns or complaints you have raised.
- For our internal operations, involving data analysis, testing, research, statistical objectives, and troubleshooting.
- To notify you of changes in any element of the Website;
- To give the with information about other products and services that are similar to the ones you have already purchased or inquired about. If you have agreed, we will only contact you by email with such information. More information on this is given below under the heading “Legal basis of processing” *.
- We give you and others to measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising.
- To give you relevant advertising, for example, Newsletter * And
- To give you suggestions and recommendations about other products or services that may be of interest to you *.
We may use your private data to automatically make decisions and identify what information or advertisements you would like to see from us, for example, by creating individual or group profiles. Where you have agreed, we may also share your information with fauxjacket Group members and privileged stores for privileged purposes.
What is the legal basis for forwarding your data?
Use some of your private data. (As outlined above), we have a legal basis for using such private data without your consent under applicable data protection laws (these uses are not marked with *).
This includes, for example, the use of information to contract with you or to take action on your request before concluding a contract with you, like that processing your order, providing care and support To do The online account facility that provides you services. This includes situations (as we described below) where we have a legitimate interest in using your data, provided that your rights and interests are properly cared for:
- Make sure we manage our databases efficiently and understand how our clients can shop in different parts of the world.
- To research and analyze your data (including purchase information) as it helps our clients better understand who they are, and how they interact with the fauxjacket Group. ۔
- To improve and ensure website security (e.g., statistical, testing and analytical purposes, troubleshooting) and
Where consent is required for our use of your private information by marking the appropriate consent box or otherwise communicating with your consent (e.g., by email, providing unnecessary information, verbally in the store or on the store card), you consent to our use of the special information you provide is covered by this specific consent. For example, we will only process your personal information for marketing purposes if we consent to it. Where consent has been obtained from the customer, the user also reserves the right to terminate that consent.
Marketing periodical and staying in touch with you.
We, if you have provided us your consent, will give you with information about products, services, events, sales and marketing from Fauxjacket Group (involving privately online content and advertising via the fauxjacket website, social media platforms or our online partners).
We’ll ask if you sign up for a newsletter or update when you check out the relevant boxes, or if you sign up with us via the website, phone, email, or store Will you send us marketing messages? The private information card will give you an opportunity to clearly state how you would like to hear from us. If you are registered, you can also manage your preferences by updating or changing your account privacy settings. You can unsubscribe at any time.
With businesses outside of faux jacket Group, without your explicit prior consent, we will contact you for marketing purposes to exchange your private information (except if they are Contacting).
How can we save and secure your data?
The data we receive from you is transmitted, processed and stored by ENTSERV SCHWEIZ GMBH (a DXC technology company) (“DXC”), a service company of the faux Group, “Address” According to the European Commission, the data protection system in Switzerland meets EEA standards.
We strive to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration by storing your data on secure servers and using technical and organizational security measures to save your private data. Some of the security forces we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access to our data centers and access to information. However, please understand that no system is perfect or can guarantee that unauthorized access or theft will not occur.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access limited areas of the Website, you are answerable for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely save. We will do our best to save your private information, but we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted through the Website. Therefore, any transmission is at your own risk. (Data transit is confidential). Once we collect your private information, we will use strict procedures and security features (as described above) to prevent and prevent unauthorized access.
Who will we exchange your private data with?
Your data may be stored in a database that we and other members of the fauxjacket group can access. We do this to effectively organize our database and help us understand how our clients can make purchases in different parts of the world. We will keep in touch with you. We will also share your data with DXC, which provides us with data storage facilities.
- The service provider like IT services, business partner, subcontractors and supplier for the working of any contract we enter into with you like but not limited to, website operations, payment service, shipments, fraud investigations, bill collection etc.
- Search engine providers and analytics gives the assist us in the improvement and optimization of the website
- Regulatory agencies and law enforcement or authorized third parties, in response to verified a request relating to the criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity via the site that can expose us or the use or any other third party to legal risks.
- That third parties who can collect your data will process that data for special purposes according to the applicable law. Fauxjacket will retain the list of the third parties who share data which will be available upon request.
Third party websites and personal policies.
The site that can, from time to time contain links to the third party’s sites or any other company sites that are the part of the Fauxjacket group that can have their own Privacy policies. Faux jacket is answerable for those sits or activities or practices that take place on those sites or the relevant privacy policies.
The third party is operating on behalf of fauxjacket where they manage your private data in order to give you with request service.
Why do we retrieve your data and how can you retrieve it?
We will not save your private data for longer than we want to use it according with this notice. Unless we let you know otherwise (or you request we remove your private data), we will save your private data as you remain a client with us or continue to wish to keep in touch with us.
Even if you request that we remove your data, we can still want to keep it (please see below) or may keep it in a form that doesn’t identify you. If you have not agreed that we may use your data for marketing purposes, we will save your data for 6 years after you have made a purchase from us to assist with warranty/service/repair issues.
What are your rights?
You have the below rights with regard to your private information:
- You have the right to access data we hold about you. We will need you to prove your identity before we release any private data to you.
- Rectification or erasure. You have the right to request that we rectify or delete any private data that we hold about you (unless we have the legal right or obligation to retain it).
- You have the right to restrict your use of private information if the data is inaccurate, our use of the information is unlawful, or if we no longer need to use the data for the purposes for which we hold it.
- Change of preferences. You can change your data processing preferences at any time. For example, if you have given your consent to direct marketing, but have changed your mind, you can opt-out of receiving marketing communications by contacting us using the details provided below or clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any communication you receive.
- Automated decision making. If you have any query in respect to our automated decision-making processes or the accuracy of them, please let us know, or to change your preferences, please see above.
- Data portability. You have the right to obtain private data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit like data to another data controller, where this is (a) private data which you have given to us and (b) if we are processing that data on the basis of your consent (like as your marketing preference information) or to perform a contract with you (like as to control your online account).
- If for any reason you are not happy with the way that we have handled your private data, feel free to contact us. If you are still not happy, you have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
To exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please write to us at fauxjacket Limited, 2 Frederick Street, Kings Cross, London, WC1X 0ND, United Kingdom or send an email to “mail”
If you ask us to stop processing your private information in a certain way or remove your private information, and this type of processing or information is needed to facilitate your use of the Website or is required to enable us to give you with a service (like as to control your online account), you may not be able to use the Website or the service as you did before previously.
This does not include your right to object to direct marketing where can be exercised at any time without restriction. Please allow at least 14 working days for your request to be actioned.
The rights mentioned above do not extend to non-private data.
How can you save your baby’s information?
We do not know about receive information from children under the age of 16. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has given us with information without your consent, feel free to contact us at Faux jacket Limited, 2 Frederick Street, Kings Cross, London, WC1X 0ND, United Kingdom or send an email to “mail”
What are cookies? Why do we utilize them?
We use tools, like cookies, to receive data about your visit to the site like device ID or unique identified, device type, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the site, referring URL, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and standard web log information.
A cookie is a small text file that is used to save information on your browser or your computer’s hard drive when you visit a site, like a Website. A cookie doesn’t have information about the identifies a person, but it gives permission for the linking of your computer to the information gives by you on the site (like, link your IP address and other information about your experience on the site to your parodically expressed when choosing services and purchasing products offered through the site). Cookies are disseminated by servers and no one may gain access to the information contained therein. The information stored in cookies is gathered directly and automatically by the Website and is processed in an aggregate and anonymous manner.
Faux jacket uses the below types of cookies:
- STRICTLY IMPORTANT COOKIES: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to browse the Website. Without these cookies, services offered by the site (like the use of the shopping bag or access to your order history) can’t be provided.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES: These cookies are used to measure and analyze how the visitors use the Website (for example site traffic, total sales through the Website, the pages visitors go to most often and pages from which the visitors get error messages) in order to continuously improve the Website and the shopping experiences offered via the Website. All information received by these cookies is in an anonymous form (even if passed onto third parties) and is not used to identify you.
- FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES: These cookies are not important for the functioning of the Website but give permission to the Website to remember the choices and/or the parodically (like your username, language or the region you are located) in order to offer you some advanced, simplified and private features.
- THIRD-PARTY COOKIES AND SOCIAL MEDIA ACCESS: kindly note that if you share content from the Website via third-party websites (i.e. social networking websites) you may be sent cookies from these websites. This occurs where you choose to log in to our Website using your social media profile information. Your activity on our Website then becomes subject to the privacy policies of those other social media websites/services. Faux jacket doesn’t control the setting of such cookies and encourages you to refer to the relevant social media give’s websites for more information about their cookies and how to control them. You should also look at the privacy policies of those websites and how they handle the information to which they gain access as a result of your decision to log into our Website using your social media profile information.
How to control cookies?
You can decide whether you want to give permission cookies to be installed or not also by using your browser’s setting area. But Kindly be reminded that disabling one or more technical cookies may impair certain features of this website (in particular, browsing cookies are important for the proper operation of the basic features of the website).
It is possible to disable/enable or delete the cookies at any time by using the settings of your Web browser. In particular, if you don’t wish to collect cookies, it is possible to set your own browser to inform you of the presence of a cookie, thus allowing you to decide whether to accept it or not; you may also automatically refuse all the cookies by enabling the specific browser option. You may also delete specific cookies already stored in the browser or block the storage of cookies on your computer by specific websites, or block third party cookies.
Below, find the methods gives by the important browsers:
Above the disabling of all cookies, some functions of the website pages can’t operate correctly.
How can we make shift to this policy?